Sunday, February 19, 2006

My Cervix Is High And Hard Could I Be Pregnant

OH MY GOD, SHE'S BACK AGAIN.

Almost a year ago, on the occasion of my 23rd birthday, I wrote a blog for the first time.
was fun, most of the time only so many words / crap / useless delusions for which I could not imagine a recipient concerned, and that inevitably sucitavano however comments which then had to respond smartly and shrewdly: trauma for a lazy like me!
Then, in October, nothing. Closed, fine, caput.
The reason is so stupid that still stands a smile on my lips into writing, or you do not know how or do not know why but my ex-boyfriend managed to intercept the journal, other trauma colon- exclamation!
short, only now I felt like returning to write many more words / bullshit / delusions to see how he does, hoping no one "than real life" discover my future electronic fetish.
A bientot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment