Friday, March 28, 2008
Sliczne Wiersze O Milosci
But I always thought it would be the first to graduate was Antonio P. *
As I have always thought it would be the first to marry Anna and Mimmo. But Antonio Maria
beats with a nice 106 in March 2008 and Naomi and Fabrizio beat Anna and Mimmo (casa-muniti!) on an unknown date between conception and birth. But I just can not imagine a girl with Naomi in her arms.
And me? (For a creature is soon, very soon.) To the degree you can do something ... What next? What will I do? What will I do? Where can I flee?
I do not know what I'm doing great, and that makes me fall into a state of sfsflatezza that dulls the brain and that I will not allow me to grasp what freaks me but I do not invest. In short, I see only what is important or of gigantic scope.
In conclusion: I can not wait to go to graduate Cristina M.
(The laurel wreath has received Petrarch, Dante does not!)
* After Maria R.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment