love between poetry and music.
any Person: Hey, Val! hello, how are you?
Val: Medium.
any person: why? that happened to you?
Val: There is a crisis.
The crisis is there, it tells the television, not just the banks, industries, consumers and the economy, even love.
So any day you find yourself thinking that if there is a crisis a reason there will be. Yes ... but what is? Boh.
And most do not want to think about it, the more life is bitch. Example # 1
Fuck the world, I do not think about it! Now I'm going to study so I do more. Odi et amo ...
. Quare id faciam, strong requiris. Nescio, sed et excrucior pride felt the agony.
Fuck Catullus.
... "how long your lips on my mouth has lingered."
Fuck Propertius.
... "More fool to show me your smiling face, Love, but then unhappy with the six hard and hostile ...".
Fuck Tibullus. Example # 2
Fuck the world, I want to relax a bit '. Now I hear a little 'music.
But now I have seem a thousand twenty
not lose more time on street corners
something new to me is the fear of wasting
and where is my love?
who is for me?
We are all colder than we
We are much more insensitive to what we think we want and then
Who knows why we love all of a sudden we are divided
... I still love you.
I did not think I would have said fuck you but ... also to Morgan!
0 comments:
Post a Comment