Friday, January 23, 2009

The Conquerors Won't Load Or Start?

And what do you do after you graduate in letters?

I thought for a couple of weeks to be returned to be happy But everyday hurts a little more.
I played and played so many times that it really happened then!
in the room waiting for me a bit 'of elegiac poets waiting to be considerate, but even so it becomes a pain study. But do not cry: a dimension are padded where nothing really happens.

write well, eh?
Eppurenon enough to be considered by the people if we do not know to be firm decisions or - worse! - Make the wrong choices. And I'm always here, finally, to write about things that could be beautiful and are still in their infancy. The

oculistami said that my astigmatism is increased, then asked: "What studies?".
"Letters" I said.
"And you want to be?"
"The journalist or the writer," replied my mother, believing me a favor.

But I write well - have told me in so many - I do not know what to do if this does not make me happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment