Sunday, December 21, 2008

Buy Chi Lifetime Warranty

I do something, while I see people.

has expanded the time and the perception is distorted.
no longer grow up ....
seems an eternity ... but after 3 days is not risen from the dead?
What do you have?
Yes, it's Sunday and almost nothing has happened.
The crazy ride, I think of him .... I'm still in
underworld, Orfeo is waiting to recover. Hoping that you do not play bad its only option.
realizing to live in ecstasy ....
Many tell me that I have to think to myself, I love me. Tomorrow I compress and distort me. And I write a song to
Verdena, or Afterhours, Marlene Kuntz or.
Sleep in a dream ....
I do something, while I see people. I never thought of having so many explanations for something that I can not either explain.
Blind, disinfect the dark sun, the trees fall to the ground.
The silence is killing me, the beat of my heart was restless. 2 times I thought I was going to die: a feeling of warmth and the heart was gone. If
pull me down, I can not ....
Then I'm not dead. I do something, while I see people.


0 comments:

Post a Comment