Saturday, December 27, 2008

Female Ureatha Jewelry

nucleos @ 2008-12-27T23: 47:00

How confused now I do not even know me.
And all the rivers of words and insults that I wanted to say? Where are gone when the emotions have broken the dam of silence?
still do not really know what to say ....

I thought about myself. There are things that confuse me.
Things I want to do alone. And I want to do things with someone.
I do not know with whom.
I always thought I wanted to do the things I wanted to share it with someone. And maybe that's not how it's done. Perhaps
ValvĂ l need to live a little 'alone and make his choices without asking permission and advice.

After the flowers planted, the data collected, those gift, that withered.

I decided to get lost in the world even if I sink
let things take me somewhere else where it does not matter.

Restless another page. Alone or together.



0 comments:

Post a Comment