I do not know, I do not know
do not know, does not know.
Sometimes it seems that it never happened, maybe they are schizophrenic. Then check: it really happened. The unimaginable. We say that this year I got a gift only as Marco, who bought a tube of kisses just for Valentine's Day.
How many words I would throw up now? thousand, deinde centum, dein alter one thousand, dein secunda centum, deinde usque alter much, deinde centum. I'm just not catulliani kisses, words are meaningless seeking to enter into my brain all at once. But no one can - perhaps sperm bored - and in my mind there is a vacuum.
The cold, cold beer and still have clouded for a moment the ranting and crying, managing to snatch a bitter smile at the mouth, dry.
do not know, does not know. I do not know. I should not even write this, but the unhappy people have a lot to say and time available.
do not know. Without words, without thoughts.
And the only consolation was that he knew that a year and a half ago is gone, never to return.
do not know what will. I do not know, I do not know.
0 comments:
Post a Comment