Forever Love is a single of the Japanese group X Japan . The song is one of the most famous of the band and was played for the last time after the dissolution of 1997 at the funeral of guitarist hide.
I can not walk alone The winds of time are too strong Ah, you hurt I should get used to, but right now Oh, let me as is my heart, even when wet at this time is Are there changing the unchanging love you keep close to my heart? Seizing my tears? My heart is ready to fall apart Love forever, forever dream Only overflowing with thoughts of love I pray you bury all the terrible, painful time Oh, tell me why All I see is sadness in my heart Will you stay with me until the winds will not be passed All My tears overflow again Forever, forever dream Stay with me, so Please hold my trembling heart until dawn Oh, stay with me Oh, I wish this would end but nothing ends tonight There is nothing ... are the only one Forever, Dream Will you stay with me forever Please hold my trembling heart until dawn Oh, stay with me until the winds do not will be passed at this time, more than anyone I want you by my side Forever, forever dreaming I can not go on Oh, tell me why, oh, be true Tell me the meaning of this life These tears are overflowing from our report Up that the seasons will not change eternity Forever ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment