Blood
When around the corner lies the expanse. It has no name, no sex, has no form. It is not. There is a small group of people who smoke and some do not, and look. I smoke. In my uniform up and bored middle-class neurotic sudo, it is very hot. And it is there. There's a truck a little 'later, big, with so many wheels. On the floor are made of white chalk marks, seem to be made at random. There's the siren siren siren. It does not sound, it's just blue, or maybe red. The red bike is upside down but intact. I'm restless to look too long. There is a yellow sheet over the body but could also be a dog. Of course not. Maybe it was a fat man, maybe not. There is a pool of blood under the drape. There is blood everywhere on the concrete. It boils, mixes the stones, the butts, sweat. Outside the bar there is an old lady who smokes. It 'made up with blue eyes and bright red lips, her hair dyed. Do not look at it. Maybe he thinks to fuck. I do not think about fucking. Maybe my haircut is not the best this time. Maybe tomorrow night I will not be beautiful and tidy as I wish. Yes, probably. Maybe I will propose another orgy, or ask me again to be a graduation gift. There is Elvis singing somewhere, but I think in my head. Treat me like a fool Treat me mean and cruel But love me. I wonder if he heard the bones break on the asphalt. I wonder if he understood to die. Septimus has felt the crunch when you are thrown out the window. The bowels are stuck and bled and died. I wonder if the body lying in the street has bled during or after death. I'm a party animal, party animal. I do not drink but I smoke a lot. They asked me if the factories. No, only smoke a lot. It did not smell blood, you see, but does not smell. Perhaps even stink when the body begins to decompose, and death stink with the worms that eat incessantly. I do not eat, do not do nothing. How do you feel good, I'm really in shape. Want to fuck? No. I'm trapped, can not get out, they're so bourgeois bourgeois bourgeois. Bored. And 'hot and I want to explode to pieces. In the midst of trying to cast there are dark lumps, are the pieces. I want to blow up and see me from outside while they are nothing. I want to watch through the eyes of others while they are a robot, and maybe a little fuck 'with the bodies of others. There are no ambulances, there's just people looking bored. Maybe it will say on television, I always say. E 'hypocrite like the time of the funeral, where everyone was crying because she was young, but nobody really knew him. I did not cry, I have not even made the sign of the cross. Even then they said it on television. In reality it was a nasty person. But it was beautiful. All these bodies on the streets, beautiful bodies, bodies awkward. Why the sharp stones, you will stick in the face when you fall to the ground, and hands. We discovered after we
this rod. I never fucked with that. Maybe it's a lie. Both on the couch or bed for me is the same. I like you, do not like you, I like you. I do not know, does not change much. God is above everything, that's it. God will not answer you because there is terrible but so simple. Was inside the truck and the asphalt and in the blood and fucking. Do not touch me, touch me not. It annoys me when someone touches me. I'm beginning to believe that the only entity that I can understand is that which is shapeless and bloody in the street, and that is covered by a yellow sheet, and that everyone looks.
0 comments:
Post a Comment