Thursday, July 6, 2006

The Departure Pier Headon Saturdaty Liverpoo

Film of the week # 9 (Unpleasant) Dating Coach in my second summer urban

Yes, I do not have a license and I'm not going to take it. Let's say I have not taken essentially for the same reason why when I'm at home I'm not going to move from room to the terrace to smoke.
In any case.
The other day I was on the bus that I asked my cabbages. Behind me sat an old, its appears is still standing. At one point I feel that someone touches my shoulder. I hate being touched by strangers (okay, even by friends, unless it is explicitly required). I turned angry, just to be told by the old woman sitting: "You can sit the lady." I could not answer that: "If the lady wants to have it sit on its own language to ask." And I sat. Unfortunately, the two continued to have horrible all the way to talk about Iole, of Wanda, but most of the bishops. What a pain.
Today, I took the first penalty of my life. Well, you should always try new things. It 'been fun to see the look of disapproval old. And the controller was not even cute.
This is my second summer in the city. The first was amazing, probably the best time of my life. I would like this also gives me something to regret, maybe someday.
Yes, I feel very Sex & the City.

PS: This is not a post against the old.

0 comments:

Post a Comment