Monday, July 31, 2006

Matlab 2006b Howto Windows 7



Non ci vedo bene. Vedo sfocato, saranno le lenti. Sono laggiù, sotto l'albero. Non ti avevo riconosciuto, scusa. Deve come tonight, it's beautiful. He was here two seconds ago, I have not noticed. They are slow, I think. I think we can get, there is already a row. The lake surrounds us, it's so dark. There is a bridge, and chairs. But where did he go? Maybe I was not even noticed. No, I noted how. Yeah. I do not understand what they do here in England. A lighter? Sure. It is not so hot after all. It will be the lake. Yes, I'm with you on the list, I think. Thanks. How many sofas, all white. Bizarre hairstyles, weird clothes. I've made the most of ripped jeans, as that night that I've done three. I have to go to the bathroom, sorry. But we have just entered. I have to go to the bathroom. I do not know if I time to place it somewhere. Shot with mingnolo, so who cares. Here, they are in order. Cry? No, I yawned, yawn when it happens. But where? Ah, there it is figured under the console. Shit, how nice it is. Do not look at him do not watch it does not look at him. Why not look at me look at you? Never mind. You are? Yes, I am. Shit, we fucked at least as you remember it. Yes, ok, good evening. Maybe I am myopic, I see the faces well. Maybe it's bad, it matters little. I like this illusion. And 'High Moor is a white shirt, I think. Jeans. I do not like muscular, but it is just perfect. Do not look at him do not watch it. Shit could be a model. I have to make me pass the mania of the models, I am already done three. Of the steps, we are in the center. Wait for ten minutes, I do not like those arriving late. I'm coming, he says. Better. God is just beautiful. We go on at home? Ok. Yes, it's a beautiful painting, you're good. Oh, it's nice to your ex. I will always be an effort when I stick his tongue in her mouth. Perhaps they do too much. You have a nice profile. Thank you, I hate compliments. Are you good at taking photos, but not to do with it, is something I hate. You have a nice profile. Thanks. I've never seen a bed so low. Japanese will be some bullshit. Japanese cock. Mh, yeah, but it is comfortable. No, I'm not going to get laid, that I want to. Nice poster, but I love that movie. Yeah. Two women, palm trees, a road. I also liked that other, yes. A black woman with a gun. Yes, I will enroll there. They were two unforgettable days. Come back there, do not return? I'll see you around. We feel, hello. You are a bit 'pale. Mh. Hey. What? You are a bit 'pale. Ah, sorry. It 's my natural color, this year did not go to sea. How thin you are. Weight forty-nine. No, I do not go to the bathroom to vomit or something. No, I'm fine. I see a bit 'pale. It 's my natural color. Want to drink? Fuck. Yes, please. I never imagined that he had approached so much. God, I have thirteen years, but my legs are trembling. Thanks, nice of you. I'm going to smoke, sorry eh. But why staring at me? I danced around, too. I'm just shallow. The lake is in the dark is dark. There are shadows that swim below, and my reflection. I am here or are there among the shadows? Perhaps they are carp, are gigantic. They are mice. Every now and bring out their big, long and black tails. And out on the shore. If I dive I could devour me. I'd start hearing a thud, then the wet. And then the little teeth that stick in my leg on the opposite side. Bleed and bleed. I am Jesus Christ. Please pray for us. Lord have mercy ... At home I find myself screaming, maybe someone close call. No, do not call. He pretends not to hear. Or maybe I have not really cried. Cough. Are you ill? No is that I smoked almost a whole package. E 'on the bench under the console, smoking a joint and laughs. He's quite a nice smile. Tooth fairy with a huge laugh and you wind up with your hands while watching it. I do not watch, shit. I have to I have to go to the bathroom. Why this line? Is fucking with her boyfriend. Esco. Stamp. Strange design on the hand. After I delete it with saliva or with water when I get home. But do not burn your lips with the straw of iron? No no mica is a cigarette. I once saw a girl in a bar snorting up a make-up mirror. I laughed. It 's the distance in my eyes. It 's so, it will remain so. Now have a piece of ice. I go out and immerse myself in bleach that are white, my eyes whites. You could hold my head and affogarmici, it tastes so bitter. And then go out all white, so stop telling me I'm pale. Some time ago they said the heroin to disinfect the needle with bleach. And died. Here, affogami. We have to go. I do not have anything left in the cloakroom, I figured. I'm not naive, you know. You have a beautiful room, a mirror serrated. How many books. Do you want to stay here or in the guest room? E 'equal. We smoked a lot of reeds, but I do not laugh. Usually I laugh. Watched a movie and a half. Yes, I liked it. Beautiful colors. Can you cook? Pine nuts are missing. Not a problem. But it is not the same without the pine nuts. It does not matter. You're so beautiful. I'm not naive. I know that there and there we will hear more later. This maybe the last thing I just thought of. Got everything? Mh, who are we waiting for? Oh, shit. Why come here come here. I do not know what to say if I spoke. It 's wonderful, I have not seen anything so beautiful in my entire life. It is not a piece of meat is not a piece of meat is not. I was in front, looks at me, I do not kiss me please kiss. A little 'smell of smoke, but also I believe. He begins to speak, I speak.
"I think I'll like me"
"No" Wild at Heart

0 comments:

Post a Comment