include evenings and easygoing nostalgia
I really have to admit that this time I'm having fun, as I've probably ever done in my life. Without competition, no nothing. Just fun. I wonder what will last again.
I have rediscovered the ancient art of flirting. Not that I ever was a great hunter, to tell the truth. That is, a technique I will not explain my own now and that always works. Then on Friday at the disco I was spoiled for choice, and say that I'm the picky one. Well, I have collected without contact with amusement, my benefits. Then I feel embarrassed to receive compliments, it's something I've always tried to avoid, but unfortunately they arrive. Besides looks, looks.
back after so long I realize that some people leave empty. Maybe no one today thinks. But my namesake died a year ago, and I doubt that forget it. And say that I've talked a few futile Greetings all. This cursed
stream of consciousness that binds us all is the most terrible and there can be more fantastic.
0 comments:
Post a Comment